Below you'll find our collection of some of our favorite quotes by Luke Macfarlane.
- “Of course, you need talent and hard work – and I work damned hard – but it's naive to think that good fortune doesn't play a pretty big part in this business” Canadian Fit for U.S. Tv Duty”, The London Free Press, 3rd September 2005.
- "The most important thing I learned at Julliard is how important theatre can be, I was surrounded by people, both students and teachers, who have devoted their whole lives and careers to the art of acting” Canadian Fit for U.S. Tv Duty”, The London Free Press, 3rd September 2005
- “We were a progressive, alternative rock group with a pop element added. I was just the guy acting like the band's lead singer. Graeme and Nate were the real musical talents” Luke's talking about his band Fellow Nameless, from Canadian Fit for U.S. Tv Duty”, The London Free Press, 3rd September 2005.
- “Never lose touch with your past while you pursue the future, because they always connect” Making It, The London Free Press interview, 3rd December 2005.
- “Being in Over There is a wonderful thing, but at the same time, I don't want it to be the highlight of my career” Making It, The London Free Press, 3rd December 2005.
- “I am Canadian and it was a way to create my identity” Luke's talking about his experience at Julliard, from A Commitment with Myself, Globe and Mail, 15th April 2008.
- “My whole experience on the show started off as just a few episodes and it's just become more and more and more and I'm grateful for that” Luke's talking about his recently regular cast member on Brothers & Sisters season 3, from Out in Hollywood, 29th April 2008.
- “Matthew's a wonderful actor, he just oozes charm. From day one it's always been super simple with him” Luke's talking about his Brothers & Sisters co-star Matthew Rhys, from Matthew Rhys and Luke Macfarlane on their TV Nuptials, Out in Hollyood, 29th April 2008.